The 2020 BLUE LINE BASS CLUB Tournament Schedule
- January 4th-BLBC Annual Meeting at Cobra Window Tinting 5150 Airport Rd. Unit 110, Georgetown, TX 78628
- January 18th Lake Travis-Ramp: Jones Brothers Park, 10301 Lakeside Dr. Jonestown,Texas 78645
- February 15th Lake Buchanan-Burnet County Park- 103 Ranch Road 2341, Burnet, TX 78611
- February 29th Fayette County-Fun, Friends, and Family Tournament: Park Prairie Park-1250 Park Rd. Fayetteville, Texas 78940. (THIS TOURNAMENT DOES NOT COUNT TOWARDS QUALIFICATION FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP)
- March 14th Lake Choke Canyon: Choke Canyon State Park – Calliham Unit Boat Ramp 700 Texas 72, Three Rivers, Texas 76502 (Time will be around safe light around this time of year) Press here for google map https://www.google.com/maps/place/Calliham+Unit+Boat+Rampfirstname.lastname@example.org,-98.3555406,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x865d7df1db5b9e31:0x8744286541b9eb12!2sCalliham+Unit+Boat+Ramp!8m2!3d28.4821821!4d-98.3533519!3m4!1s0x865d7df1db5b9e31:0x8744286541b9eb12!8m2!3d28.4821821!4d-98.3533519
DUE TO THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC WE ARE CLOSELY MONITORING THE UPCOMING TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE AND WE WILL MAKE UPDATES REGARDING THE TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE AS THE COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS BECOME MORE LENIENT OR LIFTED. BLBC NUMBER ONE CONCERN IS YOUR SAFETY AND HEALTH. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING, PLEASE BE SAFE AND GOD BLESS.
- April 4th Lake Somerville- Lake Somerville State Park & Trailway 14222 State Park Rd 57, Somerville, TX 77879 (Time will be around safe light around this time of year)
- April 17th-19th Fun Tournament: Sealy Big Bass Splash on Lake Sam Rayburn. Lodge is reserved at Powell Park Marina. Tournament does not count towards qualifying tournaments for championship.
- May 16th Lake Limestone- Launch Ramp and Time To Be Determined (TBD) (Time will be around safe light around this time of year)
- TBD-June 5th Community Volunteering for the Leander Spartans Open Track Meet in Leander, Texas. This counts as a tournament towards your championship if you participate.
- June 13th Lake Stillhouse-Ramp– Union Grove Park located at 8680 Union Grove Ln, Salado, TX 76571 and Launch time will be around safe light at approximately 6:30A.M. We will be there early for live well checks, so don’t be late. Press here for map to ramp: https://www.google.com/maps/place/8680+Union+Grove+Ln,+Salado,+TXemail@example.com,-97.6069213,14z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x8645383b245f0a5b:0x98736d88572d08e5!8m2!3d31.0080337!4d-97.5996579
- July 11th Lake Buchanan- Launch Ramp: Llano County Public Boat Ramp – Please note there is not an address for Llano County Public Boat Ramp, however, the ramp is approximately one quarter of a mile northwest of Black Rock Park. https://www.lcra.org/parks/Pages/black-rock-park.aspx (Launch time will be around safe light this time of year).
- August 22nd Lake Somerville- Launch Ramp and Time TBD (Time will be around safe light around this time of year)
- Sept 19th Annual Kid Fish with Austin Police Activity League, Decker Lake: 9801 Decker Lake Rd. Austin, Texas 78724. Community Volunteering, participation counts as a tournament towards the championship.
- Sept 26th and 27th Lake Buchanan- 2 DAY Sponsors Tournament- Host Resort: Thunderbird Resort at Spider Mountain 200 Greenwood Hills Trail Burnet, TX 78611
- Oct 17th 3rd Annual StarKids Bass Tournament on Lake Somerville. This tournament will be the last tournament to count towards your the BLBC two day championship on Oct 24th and 25th.
- Oct 24th-25th-TWO DAY CHAMPIONSHIP on Lake Sam Rayburn: Powell Park 971 CR 459, Broaddus,TX 75929
- Nov 21st Inks Lake Launch Ramp and Time TBD (Time will be around safe light around this time of year)
- Dec 12th Lake Austin Launch Ramp TBD (Time will be around safe light around this time of year)
BLBC has an annual club fee of $60.00 a person that must be paid day prior to or day of fishing tournament. Admin has the right to disqualify any participants should annual club fee not be paid on time by you or your guest. Tournament fee is $80.00 per boat that must be paid prior to tournament start time. It should be noted, the 80.00 tournament fee includes BIG BASS.