The 2020 BLUE LINE BASS CLUB Tournament Schedule
- January 4th-BLBC Annual Meeting at Cobra Window Tinting 5150 Airport Rd. Unit 110, Georgetown, TX 78628
- January 18th Lake Travis-Ramp: Jones Brothers Park, 10301 Lakeside Dr. Jonestown,Texas 78645
- February 15th Lake Buchanan-Burnet County Park- 103 Ranch Road 2341, Burnet, TX 78611
- February 29th Fayette County-Fun, Friends, and Family Tournament: Park Prairie Park-1250 Park Rd. Fayetteville, Texas 78940
- March 14th Lake Choke Canyon-Ramp: Callahan Park, 700 Texas 72, Three Rivers, Texas 76502
- March 23rd Fayette County- Fun, Friends, and Family Tournament: Park Prairie Park-1250 Park Rd. Fayetteville, Texas 78940. Counts as a qualifying tournament, weights do not count. Slot rules apply.
- April 4th Lake Somerville- Lake Somerville State Park & Trailway 14222 State Park Rd 57, Somerville, TX 77879
- April 17th-19th Fun Tournament: Sealy Big Bass Splash on Lake Sam Rayburn. Lodge is reserved at Powell Park Marina. Tournament does not count towards qualifying tournaments for championship.
- UPDATE MAY 18TH we are no longer fishing Lake Stillhouse due to flooding in that area. The new lake is Lake Buchanan- Black Rock Park 3400 TX-261, Buchanan Dam, TX 78609
- Weather update: we are currently keeping an eye on the weather, as of right now we are still planning on fishing. Stay tuned to your social media for further updates.
- TBD Community Volunteering for the Leander Spartans Open Track Meet in Leander, Texas. This counts as a tournament towards your championship if you participate.
- TBD 3rd Annual Kid Fish with Austin Police Activity League, Decker Lake: 9801 Decker Lake Rd. Austin, Texas 78724. Community Volunteering, participation counts as a tournament towards the championship.
- TBD Lake LBJ- Sponsors Tournament- Host Resort: Valentines Resort 814 Euel Moore Dr. Kingsland, Texas 78645
- TBD Two Day Championship on Lake Sam Rayburn: Powell Park 971 CR 459, Broaddus,TX 75929
BLBC has an annual club fee of $60.00 a person that must be paid day prior to or day of fishing tournament. Admin has the right to disqualify any participants should annual club fee not be paid on time by you or your guest. Tournament fee is $80.00 per boat that must be paid prior to tournament start time. It should be noted, the 80.00 tournament fee includes BIG BASS.