The 2019 BLUE LINE BASS CLUB tournament Schedule
1) January 19th Lake Travis –Ramp: Jones Brothers Park, 10301 Lakeside Dr. Jonestown,Texas 78645
2) February 2nd Lake Choke Canyon-Ramp: Callahan Park, 700 Texas 72, Three Rivers, Texas 76502
3) March 16th Lake Belton: Ramp: Cedar Ridge Park, 3790 Cedar Ridge Park Rd. Temple, Texas 76502
4) March 23rd Fayette County- Fun, Friends, and Family Tournament: Park Prairie Park-1250 Park Rd. Fayetteville, Texas 78940. Counts as a qualifying tournament, weights do not count. Slot rules apply.
4) UPDATE APRIL 6 we are no longer fishing Lake Somerville due to another bass tournament on that lake. We will be fishing Lake Buchanan: Burnet County Park- 103 Ranch Road 2341, Burnet, TX 78611.
5) Fun Tournament: Sealy Big Bass Splash April 26th, 27th, 28th on Lake Sam Rayburn. Lodge is reserved at Powell Park Marina. Tournament does not count towards qualifying tournaments for championship.
6) UPDATE MAY 18TH we are no longer fishing Lake Stillhouse due to flooding in that area. The new lake is Lake Buchanan- Black Rock Park 3400 TX-261, Buchanan Dam, TX 78609
Weather update: we are currently keeping an eye on the weather, as of right now we are still planning on fishing. Stay tuned to your social media for further updates.
7) June 1st Community Volunteering for the Leander Spartans Open Track Meet in Leander, Texas.TBD This counts as a tournament towards your championship if you participate.
8) June 29th OPEN TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR A FUTURE DATE TBD.
THIS IS A REGULAR TOURNAMENT FOR BLBC MEMBERS-Lake Stillhouse- Ramp: Union Grove Park, 8680 Union Grove Ln. Salado,Texas 76571
9) July 27th- Lake Somerville Marina 505 Marina Rd Brenham, Texas 77833
10) August 31st Richland Chambers-Ramp: Fisherman Point Marina & Resort, 230 FM 416 Streetman, Texas 75859
11) September 7th, 2nd Annual Kid Fish with Austin Police Activity League, Decker Lake: 9801 Decker Lake Rd. Austin, Texas 78724. Community Volunteering, participation counts as a tournament towards the championship.
12) September 14th Lake LBJ- Sponsors Tournament- Host Resort: Valentines Resort 814 Euel Moore Dr. Kingsland, Texas 78645
13) October 26th and 27th –Two Championship on Lake Sam Rayburn: Powell Park 971 CR 459, Broaddus,TX 75929
14) November 9th Inks Lake-Ramp: Inks Lake State Park-3630 Park Rd. Burnet, Texas 78611
15) December 14th Canyon Lake-Ramp: Turkey Creek Lodge- 2386 Colleen Dr. Canyon Lake, Texas 78133
BLBC has an annual club fee of $60.00 a person that must be paid day prior to or day of fishing tournament. Admin has the right to disqualify any participants should annual club fee not be paid on time by you or your guest. Tournament fee is $60.00 per boat that must be paid prior to tournament start time. Optional $10.00 Big Bass pot per individual.